ADAM FUSS

Adam Fuss made unbelievably beautiful photograms of the wildest things, for example, snakes and babies. Every time I see this photo or any of Fuss's works, my mind goes blank with how incredible the shot is.

It's incredible how interesting and creative he made his photograms. He used the oddest things, but what he created was mind blowing. When most people make photograms, they aren't that creative. They just use their hands or the things they find in their pockets at that exact moment, like a pair of keys.

The specific photogram I chose to put into this post really made me think of a narrative like how did the snake get there. We know for the photo it was just placed, but to think of a story behind the shot is the greatest part of art, for example, the snake is swimming across a pond to get to something. Fuss's works gets you to think like that and I really do enjoy it when art gets my mind going in that type of direction.

Comments

Popular Posts